Best Civil Engineering Dissertation Topics: a List of Unique Ideas
Writing a civil engineering dissertation can be tough task. It usually takes up several months of your life and demands that you spend countless hours in the library doing unique research. One way of making it easier to complete is choosing a dissertation topic that you are truly interested in. Original ideas are always good but you should select a topic that you can work on for several months. Here are a few unique ideas for you to consider:
- Air pollution and its control. How can large metropolitan areas be reformed or restructured to help control increasing rate of air pollution?
- Disaster management. How does civil engineering advances aid in the way disaster management can improve in high-disaster (e.g., earthquake, flooding, hurricane, etc.) areas?
- Innovations of geo technical applications. How do these innovations pave the way for tremendous change in how civil engineering is viewed?
- Uses of flexible pavement. This engineering technology is being used in locations where geology plays a larger role in terms of unstable ground. What other uses can there be?
- Advancements in pavement design. What advancements in the last two decades have had the greatest effect on how cities are redeveloped?
- Disaster recovery. How have recent events concerning the disaster recovery response time affected the way civil engineering is advancing?
- Removing arsenic from groundwater. What are the most effective methods for removing arsenic from cities’ groundwater? What challenges are there for rural areas?
- Bamboo as building material. Recent strides have been made to use different and natural materials for buildings. How does bamboo fair in all of this?
- Demolition of a building. Analyze the efficiencies of the destruction and razing of large city structures and their effect on traffic, safety, etc.
- Highway failure prevention. How have highways collapse and failure disasters in the last twenty years affected the way engineers look towards design improvement?
- Groundwater pollution. Provide an analysis of the most effective technologies being developed today towards curbing the terrible rise of groundwater pollution.
- Power quality improvement. How can the power grids design help improve the speed, delivery, and strength of electricity to homes in different areas of a community?
- Solar grid development. If solar technology has improved to the point that it’s become inexpensive for city use, why haven’t cities developed more efficient grids?
- Rain water diversion. What technologies can be used to divert rain water into reservoirs to curb the effects of droughts?
- Low cost rural housing. How can improvements to water diversion, power grids, etc. lower the costs associated with rural housing?
Thesis Writing Guides
Dissertation writing help
Copyright (c) 2010-2017 HighNorthConference.com. Free of charge resource of dissertation writing help.